La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services client who are looking to recruit an experienced Desktop Support Engineer into their team. This is a permanent position, salary on offer is up to £65,000 p.a + Year end Performance bonus + Benefits.
The role is based out of the clients London based office in the middle of the City, and the working arrangement is 4 days in the office and 1 from home.
This role is a key position for our client, as it provides the delivery and support of end user and workspace technology to staff across EMEA offices. The successful candidate will be expected to build strong relationships with the business staff and management, acting as a trusted advisor for technology solutions as well as providing ongoing training to increase awareness and adoption of technology. This is a client facing role which will have daily interaction with business and technology staff, including executive management.
- Knowledge of Windows capabilities e.g. folder redirection, roaming profiles, distributed file system (DFS), permissions and shares
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 and 11 operating systems
- Strong knowledge of Apple and Android mobile devices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Active Roles interface
- Knowledge of Cisco desktop phones and features
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Knowledge of PC & server hardware (Dell, HP) and peripherals