I am currently working with a FTSE100 household name to find a Cyber Security Advisory Manager. They are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation and an exciting time to join the business.
You will be responsible for supporting both Technology and non-Technology initiatives by building security into every delivery.
- You will develop and manage Cyber Security Advisory function that both meets and is adaptable for the changing requirements of the business.
- Identify threats and risks and ensure that business units design and maintain products and services.
- You will be providing accurate, pragmatic and timely Cyber Security support.
- Lead the delivery and support of processes, policies, standards and patterns to support the business.
- Resource management of projects and project pipeline and analysing any resource gaps within the team.
- Provide ongoing training and development for the team.
This is a really exciting time to join a business that is going through a revolutionary digital transformation. If this sounds like the next move for you, apply now or send an email to email@example.com along with your email and we can book in a call!