As CMDB Manager, you'll be landing in an ever innovative and modern environment within a global market intelligence organisation that prides themselves on their ability to stay at the forefront of technology.
You'll be an integral member of the ITSM team and will play a significant role in ownership, governance and operational support for Configuration Management.
Location: London (2 days a week)
You'll be working closely with colleagues in Infrastructure, Information Security, and Transformation teams to define and implement Configuration Management policy, process, and procedures, ensuring these are aligned with ITIL Service Configuration Management best practice.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining the governance model for the CMDB and ensuring that the process is followed to maintain integrity and accuracy of the data
- Develop the road map for CMDB and the Service Configuration policy, process, and procedures, leading Service Configuration and Asset Management governance and maturity initiatives
- Being the subject matter expert in all aspects relating to CI automated Discovery and the CMDB, ensuring discovered data is correctly integrated into the CMDB and leading on troubleshooting and remediation for the data integrations.
- Managing and maintaining data relationships as defined in the Configuration Models (CSDM).
Ideally, you'll have:
- Experience in applying the ITIL framework around Service Configuration Management to develop and improve policies and procedures around the CMDB.
- Experience in creating Service Mapping to build and manage the CMDB in ServiceNow or similar Service Management tooling.
- Experience in reporting to create dashboards and using these for health checks of the CMDB.
- Experience in working with the IT Service Management processes of Change, Problem and Incident Management in relation to the CMDB.
Please apply directly for more detail
All candidates will be reviewed and responded