Solutions / Architecture / TOM / Data / Governance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buisness Architect at a leading global insurance company. They are seeking an individual to serve as a Buisness architect across multiple domains including TOM design, Data & governance and will act as a technical liaison between IT and the business. A great opportunity to lead projects, design & strategize target operating models and own cutting-edge solutions for the organization and help them to achieve their business goals.
Key responsibilities/requirements of the role include:
- Demonstrable experience of Business or Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong understanding of Business Models, Value Chains, Value Streams and Business Capabilities.
- Experience working within the insurance industry.
- Experience operating at a strategic level and see the big picture.
- Ability to communicate and effectively manage both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
This would be a hybrid role, with 2 days per week required in the London office.