Keen to join a tech/insurance company where you’ll have breadth across multiple ITSM processes as their Agile Service Manager?
You will play a key role in continuing the development of this new way of working as well as embracing both Agile and DevOps principles, with regular deployment into live operations whilst maintaining service stability. This is a brownfield site, fast paced, private equity backed and are continuously developing towards a modern environment.
Salary: up to £60k + 10% bonus + gym membership + dental insurance + health screening +7.5% pension + life insurance + more!
Location: Remote (office in Surrey)
Key Responsibilities as an Agile Service Manager:
- Act as lead on incident, problem, change and configuration management standards and implementation, ensuring we have a stable platform at all times for our customers.
- Responsible for identifying and producing reports on our key metrics and thresholds for insight on the Tribe’s service availability.
- Perform proactive trending of incidents to drive improvements and problem management to reduce Incident recurrence and mean time to recovery (MTTR).
- Identifying and building strong long-term internal customer relationships and comprehensive stakeholder management.
- End to End ownership of the Service catalogue and CMDB for your business area.
Ideally as an Agile Service Manager you’ll have:
- Experience of ITIL SM applied in an Agile model (ITIL Certified preferable); including but not limited to: Problem Management; Continual Service Improvement; Service Transition or release.
- Agile background experience.
- Solid understanding of modern technology platforms.
- Experience with Jira SM is ideal.
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail!