Position - Workplace Technology Lead
Location - Glasgow
Salary - £80,000 - £120,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with the UK's leading direct insurers who are currently going through a period of change & transformation - As part of this digital transformation they are seeking Workplace Technology Lead to help spearhead their goal of becoming a world class digital insurer!
The role will take full ownership of Workplace & End User Computing, including digital collaborations tools and CCAS telephony, whilst also being responsible for defining the strategy, projects and processes for digital workplace solutions and collaboration technologies including O365, AD, Azure AD, Modern Desktop Management, MDM platforms, cloud file services and contact centre telephony solutions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- The ability to define a compelling, commercially-focused strategic vision
- Previously led and developed teams of high-performing IT professionals
- Experience of developing product road-maps to satisfy customer needs
- Delivery experience within Microsoft Azure and O365 environments
- Experience of implementation and support of workplace and collaboration technologies
- Proven track record of vendor management experience
- Experience of running Hybrid cloud infrastructure and leading cloud migration projects
This role can be flexible with some remote working and one to two days in the office and comes with a generous salary up to £120,000 plus bonus package & market leading benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!