Role: Workflow Developer & Lead
Location: London, Liverpool Street (2-3 days a week onsite)
Duration: 3 months
Rates: up to £550/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for a Workflow Developer & Lead to join them on an initial 3-month contract as they plan a phased return to the office. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the strategy and design and ensuring delivery of automated workflows for processes defined within the project scope.
- Automate process using workflow toolset (Servicenow) including placing processes into production, testing, go live & support for selected backlog of processes
- Detail license model implications for workflow toolset (Servicenow)
- Lead service design and service transition into BAU services, define service management for workflow toolset
- Document and detail incident management process in accordance with company policies
- Document and detail change management process in accordance with company policies
- Document and detail security management process in accordance with company policies
- Support training and upskilling of additional team members on workflow automation
- Deliver assessment of workflow tools for use across the Bank (Pega, Servicenow, Camunda, Ui Path, Microsoft etc)
- To work with the programme team on the service transition technical requirements
- Scope of services successfully transitioned to third party provider (Zensar) and knowledge transfer complete.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.