We are partnered with a leading creative design agency who deliver meaningful brand experiences for some of the most ambitious companies in finance, technology and professional services.
They are currently seeking a talented full-time front-end developer with WordPress Experience.
With a small, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment in central London they have an ambitious creative team and are offering a competitive salary and felixble working/WFH.
On a day to day basis you would be:
- Developing new and supporting existing WordPress sites
- Developing responsive themes using CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Integrating 3rd party platforms and APIs (e.g. Twitter, MailChimp)
- Providing feedback on creative concepts, as it relates to technical feasibility
We are keen to speak with developers who have:
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Professional experience with WordPress
- Experience of front-end best practices (responsive, progressive enhancement, semantic markup, usability, etc.)
- 2+ years agency or in-house experience
- Knowledge of Git
For more information please send your CV to Kamni.Sharma@lafosse.com.
The client cannot offer sponsorship at this time, and are working remotely at the moment. They would eventually like someone to be able to come into the office for critical meetings and will be able to offer some WFH.