Role: : Wintel System Administrator
Location: London, Liverpool Street (2-3 days a week in office)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £400/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for a Wintel System Administrator to join them on an initial 6-month contract, likely to extend. The successful candidate will be working on relocating ALL Applications hosted on Windows Server/VMware to a new Data Centre. They will be required to build environments, configure Physical/Virtual Servers and provide third line support and any other assistance required by the Infrastructure Teams directed by the Associate Director, Modern Networks and Infrastructure
Professional experience working on Windows Servers and VMware vSphere Virtualisation Infrastructure platforms
- Experienced in Active Directory, ADFS and DHCP/DNS Infrastructure Services
- Knowledge and working experience of Windows Powershell, and its general use of automating day-to-day and migration related Wintel tasks.
- Working with Continuous Replication Tools such as Zerto/VMware SRM
- File Server Management including ACL Management, Data Migration and Replication Services
- Experience working and managing Cisco UCS Platforms and/Or Cisco HyperFlex HyperConverged Infrastructure
- Experience with SQL Database platforms
- TCP/IP connectivity debugging.
Experience in working with enterprise scale applications, high availability architectures, load balancing & disaster recovery
- Knowledge of application and cloud security fundamentals
- Working closely with Project Managers and project resources.
- Knowledge of Private cloud hosting solutions
- Knowledge of modern infrastructure practices and delivering Automation
- Experience working in an ITIL environment with tooling such as ServiceNow
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.