Product / Web Analyst – Ecommerce – £70,000
Web Analyst required to join an innovative and dynamic ecommerce business. They are on the lookout for a Web Analyst to play a pivotal role in shaping the digital insights and analytics strategy. If you’re a data-driven professional with a passion for leveraging analytics to drive business decisions, please get in touch. The head office is based in Hitchin and you will be required to go into the office 1 day a week.
As the Web Analyst, you will be instrumental in generating Digital Commerce Digital/Web Insights and Analytics, focusing on insights, dashboards, reporting, and advanced analytics. Your role will directly impact the campaigns and the digital customer journey, optimizing website performance and conversion rates.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar web analytics role.
- Advanced Google Analytics 4 user with hands-on experience in data layers, event tracking, and complex e-commerce tracking.
- Proficient in data visualization tools, ideally using Looker/DataStudio or similar.
- Logical analytical problem solver with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proactive self-starter with a curiosity for maximizing data potential.
- Ability to confidently engage peers and stakeholders with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong communication, influencing, and presentation skills.