VP Software Engineering
(C#/.Net Core, Java, Microsoft Azure, leadership, technology architecture, infrastructure, software )
We are partnered with an award winning independent data and research PE backed business. They have gone through an incredible amount of growth over the last few years reaching a team of 500+ globally distributed staff. Our client help businesses to make better informed critical decisions through the use of data and intelligence.
They are seeking a VP of Software Engineering to join them in London who will be responsible for the direction and management of engineering activities within a cross functional business. We are looking for someone who has experience as a multi-disciplined leader, leveraging best practices and leading a company towards success.
The business is keen to speak to people who have:
- Strong backend development experience (C#, or Java or another backend language)
- Experience leading high performing engineering teams that are globally distributed (15-30 cross functional)
- Proficiency in modern technology architecture, infrastructure and software practices
- Experience in recruiting, developing and retaining highly performant teams
- Background working in Tech lean start ups/ high growth businesses
The role is offering up to £120K per annum + bonus + benefits. This is a hybrid working role in London.
For more information to discuss your search and the roles we are working on please send your CV to me on email@example.com