Our client, an renowned international investor in private equity, infrastructure & real assets, requires a highly experienced and passionate VP of Quality Assurance with a solid background in test automation. As the VP of QA, you will be leading a team of QA Engineers responsible for testing various applications across a wide technical landscape within the company.
The company have has been delivering specialist private market solutions globally with nearly £60 billion in assets under management to date. As an investor who are listed on the London Stock Exchange, their strategies include primary fund programs, secondaries, co-investments, infrastructure, real assets, private debt and customised programs.
- Management of the QA team - acting as both line-manager and thought-leader
- Support the team with hands-on testing activity when required
- Ensuring the team are meeting deliverables are and adhering to best practice and standards
- Being an advocate for agile principles and methods
- Defining and executing a high-level test strategy
- Gather feedback from peers, internal customers, and external parties to drive continuous improvement
- Extensive experience of testing Azure-based business applications (C#, Selenium essential)
- Experience in agile software development methodologies including BDD & TDD
- Experience in implementing automated testing pyramid
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps and API testing with Postman
- Extensive experience in a wide range of test automation tools and technologies
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
- Non-essential: financial services experience in the private equity, infrastructure & real assets (advantageous)
- Private medical insurance
- Personal travel insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Eye care
The client are based in Central London (near to Liverpool Street) and this role will be operating on a hybrid working-from-home basis. The successful candidate will be expected to be in the office at least two days per week.
If you're a senior QA leader with expectational automation knowledge, please apply with your CV!