VMWare Horizon Administrator | £300/day outside IR35 | 100% Remote
Currently searching for a skilled VMWare Horizon Administrator to assist my client in the separation and implementation of operational hardware and technology. The successful candidate will be able to work remotely and should have the follow.
- 4+ years of experience as a VMware Horizon Administrator for a large enterprise (minimum 500 users on VDI).
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of components in a large VMware Horizon environment centred around best practices, to include Workspace one, Horizon connection manager, Unified access Gateway, Connection Manager
- vCenter, VMware ESXi.
- Experience in master VM template design and leveraging vCenter Operations Manager to right size, virtual environment.
- Understanding of VMware environment
- Active Directory (Nice to have)
- VRops and vRealize (Nice to have)
- Deployment of VMware Horizon
- Management and administration of Horizon environment
- Configuration and management of Esxi and UCS/hyperflex cluster.
- Troubleshooting of deployment issues and creation of KB's.
- Required to work in 24*7 support model
- Coordinate with various teams for operational effectiveness.
If interested, please reach Sonny Allenby at La Fosse Associates