Role: UX/UI Designer
Location: Waterloo, London
Duration: 4 Months
Salary: Market rate
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based energy sector client is currently looking for a UX/UI Designer to join them on an initial contract till the end of the year. Successful candidates should have a full understanding of the design and development lifecycle, a track record of launched modern responsive websites and mobile applications for iOS and Android and will be capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time with a broad range of stakeholders. They will ideally have experience in designing wireframes, UX flows, customer journey map, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use (and evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, and interactions.
- Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting.
- Provide experience design across two teams, ensuring conformance with the client's best practice, standards, and ways of working, under supervision of the Lead Experience Designer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering, influencing, shaping direction of creation best in class user experience.
- Experience in converting insights and requirements derived from user research, business stakeholders and data analysis into practical execution.
- Strategic approach to problem-solving and ability to think far beyond the user interface.
- Strong knowledge and proven practical execution of Customer Centric Design Principles.
- Experience in designing user experience for responsive websites and mobile and tablet applications for iOS and Android as well as non-digital ecosystems.
- Expert proficiency with design tools such as: Sketch, Adobe XD, inVision Studio, Zeplin, Axure RP.
If this role is of interest, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.