Our London based client is currently looking for a full time UX/UI designer to support across a number of ongoing initiatives. The focus will be on a variety of projects and products, with the chance to see your own ideas through and make your mark on the direction of the company. You need to be passionate about the customers experience, driven by insights from running your own user research studies and analysis.
- Prior experience in a similar hybrid UX/UI design role, with a focus on UX and user research
- Proven product and UX design experience, in designing enterprise applications with complex user journeys for specialised domains
- Proven expertise in data visualisation and business intelligence dashboard design
- Proven ability to distil complex systems into simple interfaces
- Strong and applied knowledge of responsive design for web and mobile interfaces
- Expertise in appropriate wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Zeplin Flinto and Principle or equivalent tools
- Expertise in quick paper prototyping and visualising journeys and interactions quickly and efficiently
- Applied knowledge of contributing to and expanding design systems, including component and pattern libraries
- Experience of applying UX best practices, usability principles and WCAG accessibility guidelines.
- Experience in conducting user research studies independently, including analysis and reporting, particularly usability testing sessions/lab testing, remotely and on-site
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.