UX Designer - London - perm
I am currently recruiting for a UX Designer to work for one of our UK Leading clients based in London on a permanent basis.
Play a supporting role to the senior UX/ UI designer in developing information architecture, designing user flows and interaction journeys, and creating prototypes for testing and iteration. Independently lead UX on specific projects providing end to end solutions and support.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mock-ups
- Communicate with product and engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating tools like personas, customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Performing metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Know how to use prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, or equivalent
- Possess excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Proven relevant experience, e.g., design runways, user journeys, from wireframes to prototyping and user testing
If this role is of interest to you, please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further!