Role: Unified Communications Project Manager
Location: London (remote until August/once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 6 months
Rates: up to £540/day (PAYE/Umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based financial services client is currently looking for a Unified Communications Project Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This role forms part of an infrastructure improvements and transformation portfolio and requires an experienced, hands-on, delivery focused project manager to come in and manage an end to end Unified Communication project in over 35 countries of operations.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Project manager with a proven track record of delivering successful global Unified Communications projects.
- Experienced at large scale, multi-site UC&C projects, especially in Microsoft and Cisco environments.
- Good technical understanding of multi-vendor unified communications co-existence implementations, especially within financial services organisations.
- Good Technical understanding on global scale of:
- Cisco Call Manager (CCUM)
- Communication Collaboration (Microsoft Teams / rooms / Skype)
- Enterprise Telephony
- Enterprise Mobility
- Cloud base services
- Desirable - any Cyber or Information Security / IT Security / Infosec experience
- Experienced in managing remote teams
- Competent in project change management
- Management of external service providers
- Budget and financial management experience, must have managed budgets up to £5M
- Agile and Waterfall delivery methods and principles.
- Strong Stage gate governance methods and principles.
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.