Position - Unified Communications Engineer
Location - Manchester (with remote working)
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000+ Bonus + Benefits
We are working with one of the world's best known governance and standard companies with over 50,000+ clients, currently going through a huge IT transformation.
They are looking for an Unified Communications Engineer who will be responsible for the support of Teams, telephony and collaboration tools, servicing 50,000+ users.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent knowledge of Unified Communications tools such as Teams and Skype.
- Strong knowledge of Zoom, Conferencing Hardware, Enterprise Voice and PowerShell.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing technical solutions in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment.
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure, and software.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is based in Manchester (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.