Position: UK IT Project Lead
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
UK IT Project Lead required to join a leading Automotive organisation that is going through a 5-year Digital Transformation. You will report into the Head of Digital and IT Programme Manager and work alongside the project teams and the UK IT development teams to manage the delivery of the relevant IT changes as needed within the program. They ensure all local technical delivers are aligned to the Digital product delivery. These changes will include local integration of systems or new local changes required to cover gaps in deliveries.
This is a key role for the team to help support the UK Project Managers and IT Technical Leads to define and plan the relevant local resources needed to deliver local change. Plan UK IT Delivery within UK Scrum teams in line with Digital system builds and crucially embed refinement/backlog processes across the separate projects to ensure the UK scrum teams have ready stories for each sprint delivery.
- Background working within Corporate environment is essential
- Background working as a Senior Project Manager / AGILE Project Manager is essential
- Experience operating as a Scrum Master on projects in past is essential
- Experience in managing Scrum of Scrums is essential
- 3rd party vendor management skills (onshore, offshore, nearshore) is essential
- Experience managing technical deliveries with an AGILE and Waterfall approach is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement is essential
- Prince 2 Practitioner, Agile & Scrum Certified is essential
This is a global Automotive organisation which worked with some fantastic corporate clients. If you have the above skillset and looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.