UAT Test Manager, Insurance, London Markets , Agile, UAT Test Manager, Insurance, London Markets , Agile.
UAT Test Manager required urgently for a digital consultancy based in London. This role is paying up to £70,000pa plus benefits. Ideally, we are looking for someone who:
- Has worked for companies in the insurance industry, preferably underwriting or reinsurance.
- Possesses and can demonstrate insurance domain knowledge and experience.
- Can demonstrate experience of functional testing of insurance systems and applications.
- Possesses awareness and experience of working in cross-cultural environments.
- Has performed the role of UAT Manager or UAT Coordinator on multiple projects and programmes.
- Is able to demonstrate a clear understanding of UAT Strategy and UAT Planning requirements.
- Understands the importance of rigor, process and governance in testing.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of functional test levels across the software delivery lifecycle.
- Can evidence experience of working in Agile delivery environments, preferably Scrum.
- Has experience in using Agile tools in support of Test Management and Defect Management.
- Understands and can demonstrate experience of risk-based testing.
- Is able to identify, manage and resolve Risks and Issues impacting testing activities.
- Can build working relationships through strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes a proactive approach to problem resolution and enjoys being challenged.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate assertively.
- Has experience of managing stakeholder expectations and presenting updates.
- Experience of using Azure DevOps and JIRA for Test Management and Defect Management.
- Is able to query SQL and MSSQL databases when analysing test results.
- Experience of working in a CMMi or TMMi accredited organisation.
- Has contributed to Test Process Improvement initiatives.
- Has worked for an IT consultancy delivering software testing services.
Please apply for immediate consideration.