UAT Lead/ UAT Manager 12 month FTC
We are partnered with an innovative engineering focused business who are going through a major digital transformation and up-scale up of the technology estate. As a leading name in the European Automotive Industry they are looking for a UAT Lead to join them.
This is a 12 month FTC role to support a global Digital Transformation, with the first roll out being across the UK.
- Experience of managing UAT across a complex, program of change across multiple technologies, multiple projects and varied teams
- Evidence of successfully implementing and using a structured, governed and fully traceable UAT process.
- Strong, proactive, and personable with the ability to to clearly articulate what needs to happen, make it happen and keep key stakeholders updated
- Understand technical landscape to support defect resolution
- Work with Test Manger to align UAT requirements with overall test activities
- Ensure UAT environments are in place and correct data is available for full test coverage
- Consideration of GDPR compliant test data
- Implement and manage defect triage and resolution process
This role is suitable for anyone who is in commutable distance of Slough. The client can offer Flexible working post covid too.
They are looking to pay between £65,000-£80,000 per annum + benefits.
For more information please send your CV to me on email@example.com