User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Lead/Coordinator - e-learning CRM
Location: Remote (London site visit once per month)
Job Type: Contract (Outside IR35)
Day rate: £350 - 450
Duration: 4 months initial
A Top London University is seeking a highly motivated and experienced User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Lead/Coordinator to join an e-learning CRM (Moodle) implementation programme on an initial 4-month contract bases.
The successful candidate will be responsible for test planning, documentation and supporting the end users the open-source Learning Management System, across the University.
- Lead the development of test plans, test cases, and test scenarios to ensure comprehensive and efficient testing of Moodle implementation.
- Lead the testers and work collaboratively with the project team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of UAT activities.
- Ensure that UAT is aligned with project timelines and milestones, and that testing activities are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users to ensure successful adoption of the system.
- At least 5 years of experience in User Acceptance Testing and ability to coordinate activies
- Experience testing e-learning CRM systems (Moodle is highly desirable, Canvas, Blackboard or similar products are also acceptable). Wordpress experience will also be accepted.
- Expereinced testing platforms with various integrations and plug-ins
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with project teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and document defects and work collaboratively with the project team to resolve issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-recognised organisation and to make a significant impact on the educational experience of students at the University.