My client is a well known education charity who are about to enter delivery and release phase on a digital transformation programme that is ground-breaking for the organisation.
This is a really pivotal and exciting time to join their journey and bring about organisation change.
They are looking for an experienced project manager who has led on the delivery of a digital transformation for an organisation previously. You will provide robust project management across the charity work-streams, driving momentum and ensuring thorough project plans are in place, milestones are met and changes implemented, in line with wider design principles and change plans.
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies - working in a hybrid model
- Stakeholder management internal and external with third party consultancy
- A proven ability to influence and provide advice to senior leaders of the organisation
- Management of budget resource across the programme including scenario plan where required
- Change management
- Line management of two project officers working on the same programme
For a full job description and discussion about this role, apply below.