Training and Communications Lead - Data
In search for a training and communications lead to enhance the data management environment to drive greater consistency and accuracy of data, enabling data to drive the competitive advantage. You will be working alongside other planned activity to create (in collaboration with the ODI) and deliver data literacy training across our business and communicate to our global teams the changes being made to the way data is governed.
Key Skills and experience:
- Development of a Data Literacy curriculum including outlining the approach and design and development of the content, working in collaboration with the Open Data Institute (ODI), to raise the data literacy of all staff
- Developing and delivering an engaging communications strategy and framework that supports the delivery of company's data strategy
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and operational teams to ensure a proactive, consistent and coordinated approach to delivering an engaging experience for people
- Prior experience of developing or deploying training curriculum
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of internal communications strategy and channels and current best practice
- Have excellent interpersonal, presentation and project management skills
Please note, this role will be Outside IR35, for more information, please apply!
Interviews will take place next week, followed by a start in January.