An SC Cleared Test Manager is needed to work with a government client to manage testing and a testing team on a pivotal transformation project.
Please note, you must hold valid SC Clearance to be considered for this role. This is an initial 6 month contract - the role will be remote working for the forseeable, however, they may ask you to be open/flexible to travel to the office in hampshire where needed as things normalise.
- Leading / mentoring testing team
- To analyse and review user requirements, specifications and models for testability.
- Produce test plans, scenarios, scripts
- Identify custom data for testing
- Overseeing UAT Testing and ability to conduct as well
- Gather/reporting of test results.
- QA'ing in-house and axternal testing being done
- Manage/Support business testers and train them in risk based testing
- Raising and management of defects.
- Thorough knowledge of agile development lifecycle and has worked with product owners/business analysts
- Assurance against functional/non functional requirements.
* Experience using JIRA
* ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification
* Statistical Analysis and Data Flow Testing
* Agile Scrum delivery methodology
* Experience of managing 3rd Party Suppliers
* DevOps/TestOps experience
If this is of interest, please upload your most recent cv.