A market leading organisation in the commerical Music and entertainment industry are currently hiring an experienced and driven Test Manager to maximise the perfrmance for their testing team while holding the responsbility of defining test strategies, testing process improvement advocating test capabilities internally and with partners, whilst ensuring that test strategies and plans are in place for all or major projects.
This includes a mix of manual and automated testing ensuring full coverage and as a manager, will require excellent leadership and communication skills. You will need a proactive mindset to ensure excellent and cohesive team operations and effective collaboration to meet the various demands of the business. As the Test Manager you'll be focussed on project test management and increasing the technical capabiliyes of the testing team while managing the deamnds of the testing funtction.
Key experience required:
- Experience in creating and implementing test strategies across a business
- Experience managing small testing teams and test capabilities
- Experience of working in an Agile / Waterfall development environment
- Skills in developing test scenarios according to defined standards
- Work with team members to fully understand user stories and acceptance criteria
- Strong technical testing background with knowledge on automation tooling (advantagous if this is around Selenium WebDriver with C#, Visual Studio, SpecFlow, NUnit/MSTest)
- Experience in using CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery/Deployment)
- Experience in using source code management tools such as Azure DevOps Repo, GIT
- Experience with defect management (such as use of Jira) and risk management
As a business, they pride themselves on having a very modern, flexible and collaborate culture with lots of opportunity for self-development and career progression. The have also recently open a brand new Central London office near to London Bridge tube station. As such, the role will require two days per week in office.
The role is offering a basic salary of £65,000 £75,000 plus a range of great benefits including priority access to music events!
Want to work for a market leading company with a great reputation? Don't hesitate to apply!