Our client, a well-known governmental organisartion require a well experienced Test Manager to join a cricital programme on an inital 3-month basis with scope to extend further.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that systems, services and end to end processes are tested, integrated and operationally ready. The postholder will work closely with business leads within the Programme as well as internal and external developers and suppliers, to identify the resources required to perform testing, onboarding resources and leading them to deliver the test strategy that will fully test that the design is accurately implemented.
Working with development teams, 3rd parties, operations teams and business areas to plan, co-ordinate and manage/facilitate testing (included interdependencies) you will ensure the agreed test strategy is correctly implemented by means of the following activities:
* Test planning co-ordination
* Test scheduling, including test plans, dependencies, people and products
* Identifying, creating or obtaining test data
* Ensure all acceptance test resources and pre-requisites are in place
* Ensuring test scenarios, including prioritising test paths with expected outcomes and acceptance criteria are in place.
* Risk identification and management
* Test implementation whilst maintaining oversight of testing quality.
* Assurance against SLAs and functional/non functional requirements.
* Production of evidence to support monitoring of operational readiness through delivery of entry / exit criteria via formal gateways.
The role will be largely remote based, they will expect some office time either based in Newport or Southampton - this will be flexible.
Please note this role will be Inside of IR35 (PAYE basis) and requires a current and valid security clearance.