Our client, a leading healthcare/pharmaceutical enterprise, urgently require a Test Analyst on an initial 3 month contract, joining a large and critical data integration project (with a likely extension).
The Test Analyst will join an expanding, multidisciplinary team and will have strong experience testing on Unix based platforms (SQL/Oracle BD) and experience working on large scale and complex data integrations
The successful application will have strong experience in modern testing methods and techniques and will have an in-depth understanding of the flow of data, data integration points and the ability to identify/resolving issues and debugging.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Design test plans and analysing requirements/specifications and preparing documentation
- Analyse the internal structure of the system in detail to meet the quality requirements
- Executing System Integration, End to End Testing and Regression Testing
- Debugging errors via error logs
- Analyse the system in terms of non-functional attributes, e.g. performance, scalability
- Communicate with various team members and stakeholders at all levels - both technical and non- technical
- Strong testing experience working on UNIX platforms, SQL, Oracle and/or DB2 Databases
- Experience working on complex data integrations (understanding data flows, integration points)
- Experience of API testing (Postman or Swagger)
- Strong grasp on Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members
- Able to start at short notice (2-3 weeks' maximum)
Please note this contract ith fall Inside IR35.
The client is based near to Kingston, South West London. The team are currently operating under a hybrid working-from-home model with 1 day per week in the office. The are aiming towards a more balanced 2-3 days per-week in the office in the coming months depending on government guidance with regards to Covid-19.
Send a CV if you meet the requirements!