La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services client who are looking to recruit a TechOps Manager to the team. This role will be a Permanent position paying up to around £100,000 Per Annum and we are looking at somebody who is open to work on site 2 days a week in London.
About the role:
This role will lead our team of Engineers and Systems Specialists, driving improvements in day to day operations. Moving from a break / fix environment by managing incident and problem processes to significantly drive improvements in our agreed metrics. Ensuring that the skills of the team are maintained and best practice is followed at all times, the Operations Manager will be responsible for day to day leadership, including talent selection, development and growth of the team, performance management, mentoring and engagement.
- Microsoft Certifications (Desirable)
- Incident / Problem / Change Management, ITIL accreditation preferred
- Service Now experience would be a significant advantage
- Experience in agile operations / DevOps / DevSecOps is essential.
- Broad technical knowledge across Microsoft technology stack, both on premise and Cloud based.
- Broad technical knowledge of networking technologies, firewalls, routing and cyber security.
- Extensive experience in incident and problem management.
- Creation, adherence, reporting and improvement of critical system KPIs
- Working in a regulated industry (preferably FCA / PRA controlled)
- Working with peers to achieve audit status (ISO 27001 and similar)
- Leading in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in a DevOps / DevSecOps environment