Your role as Technology Services Lead is newly defined role to harmonise ways of working and technology across EMEA, APAC and US regions. You will define the strategy, manage c-suite stakeholders and leverage ITSM experience when managing outsourced partners.
Location - 1 or 2 days per month in office (London or 5-6 locations across UK)
Remuneration: up to £95,000 + bonus + benefits.
- Creating outcome driven propositions that put customers first Focus on service design and better outcomes/value for clients
- Shift from transaction to a shared partnership for success Globalise span of control and alignment
- Integrate components where appropriate to Group Technology
- Advise, influence and engage the team on technology opportunity for areas where value can be created working with Group Technology
- Build relationships and understanding with key stakeholders
- Keep abreast and inform of the latest external technology advancements to ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Assist with future business acquisitions to enable aggressive growth strategy.
- Manage and leverage outsourced partners to ensure standards are maintained.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Significant experience of technology service management.
- A strong stakeholder manager, capable of understanding technology issues, taking ownership and accountability
- A good strong track record of working with technical teams that work with a blend of both agile and waterfall methodologies (focus on agile), across multiple regions.
- Experience leading teams through modernization change including continuous integration/deployment, automation and micro services.
- A strong communicator capable of communicating at all levels, using different approaches and styles.
- Proven track record to a broad spectrum of stakeholders including senior executives.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams fostering collaboration and teamwork.
- Exposure to broad business and financial management type experience.
- Good understanding of the business landscape and technology stack/environment
Sound interesting? Please apply directly for more detail.