Role: Technology Project Manager
A Technology Project Manager is required to join a global Magic Circle Law Firm, who work across a variety of areas and is well-known for its work in the Telecoms and Infrastructure industries.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a few years' experience to develop their career in a supportive environment where they will work to deliver projects within a varied portfolio with a focus on technology.
- Ensure project requirements are understood and aligned with project objectives
- Establish the project organisation, provide leadership, and develop a team to achieve the objectives
- Facilitate the selection of project suppliers/resources
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to Firm's project process
- 1st point of escalation ad resolution for all project related risk/issues deriving from the project team, escalating to Head of Project Management as required
- Line management of resources in a project context ensuring performance, project updates and project health is managed in accordance with the Firm's project process and professional standards
- 1st point review and/or creation for all project related documentation: Business Cases/PIDs/Reports/Change etc.
- Responsible for overseeing the project budget
- Management of risks & issues: ability to find, plan and take mitigating actions against project threats and resolve problems
- Realistic planning: ability to apply project rationale and pragmatism to project plans
- Resource planning, forecasting, and estimating of effort required from others to meet objectives
- Stakeholder management
- Strong leadership with a strong desire to meet project time, cost, and quality constraints
- A hard working, supportive and collaborative work ethic
- Previous experience working within a project environment
- PRINCE2 Practitioner, APM or equivalent
- Experience working in a technology environment
- Background working in a Law Firm is beneficial
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 depending on experience + Benefits & Bonus
Working arrangements: Hybrid, based in Colchester
If you would like to be considered for the role, please click apply or email me directly at email@example.com