Job Title: Technology Delivery Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full time 37.5 hours
Location: London, hybrid with on-site requirements
Salary: £57000 - £60000
Reports to: Deputy Director of Technology
Line Management: 2 Project Managers and 2 Business Analysts
We are partnering with an amazing charity who provide life-changing treatment for people across the UK, they are looking to appoint a permanent and experienced Technology Delivery Manager.
This role will involve line management, creation and ownership of project frameworks and roadmaps along with stakeholder engagement up to C-suite level.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- To own the delivery function within Technology including their Project Delivery Frameworks and project roadmap.
- Leading a small team of project managers and business analysts to managing the delivery of technology solutions, services, systems, and processes safeguarding business value and return on investment.
- Manage the projects team providing programme oversight & direction, leadership, expert knowledge and support.
- Act as an escalation point providing additional support to cross-charity Product Owners, as-well-as being the 'first point of call' to the business for technology roadmap/programme updates and new project requests.
- Work closely with the Technology senior management team to prioritise project resources and ensure the correct expertise is available throughout the delivery lifecycle.
- Previous experience working as a Programme director/Programme Manager/Delivery Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Experience building and owning project frameworks & roadmaps
- Experience working on Technology/Digital projects
- Experienced working in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) or Wagile environments
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Knowledge of digital & code development technologies and tools
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, PMP, AMP etc)
- Stakeholder management experience up to C suite level
If you are looking for a new challenge as a Technology Delivery Manager where you can make a life-changing impact - Apply Now!