Job Title: Technology Business Partner
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + 30% Bonus
Technology Business Partner required to join a Retailer with presence in the UK and Europe. You will help establish a new capability and join a newly formed Business Partnering team which will help define, and prioritise a roadmap of change for the relevant operational areas, such as Omnichannel, Supply Chain or Enterprise (HR, Commercial, Finance).
Technology Business Partner will manage the relationship between Technology and the relevant business areas to ensure that the Technology function delivers outstanding value through the identification and shaping of required initiatives to support the business deliver on its promises to shareholders, customers and colleagues.
- Previous track record of operating as an IT Business Partner / Business Relationship Manager / Business Solutions Manager is essential.
- Proven track record of working in a corporate environment is essential
- Experience in generating ideas, scoping opportunities, identifying high level solutions, gaining business buy-in (strong collaboration with other areas required) is essential
- Experience in creating the long-term Technology and Change demand roadmap and ensure alignment to the business demand roadmap and links to the technology roadmap with a prioritised view
- Create well thought out Business Cases with financial and non-financial benefits is essential
- Track record of looking after a P&L is essential
- Experience of working with stakeholders in Omnichannel, Supply chain or Enterprise is essential
- Strong stakeholder management skills and frequently working with CxO is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Retail organisation that is enjoying a period of growth and expansion. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered and feel free to follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org