- IT Services
£70000 - £80000 per annum + & 10% Bonus & benefits package
- Microsoft Office
3 weeks ago
& 10% Bonus & benefits package
Position: Technical Training Lead
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000 & 10% Bonus + Benefits package
Location: London, UK
Position Status: Full Time
The role will be focused on the design and delivery of technical training programs. Determining training objectives with key business discipline stakeholders and understanding industry / government legislation that we would need our staff to be accredited on. The ability to self
deliver training is not necessary but potentially helpful. Most of the role will be working with partners and existing vendors more in a facilitating capacity.
Working across business functions to establish an effective “Academy” to service the end-to-end needs of the business, from traditional enterprise applications (O365, SharePoint etc.) through to heavy-weight operational platforms (BMS, EPMS, Security etc.)
- Ability to develop your area in a strategic manner, with little-or-no existing process, developing and building services and deliverables for the business, identifying gaps and/or opportunities along the way.
- Developing training plans based on the company’s strategic objectives, hiring of new employees, or company policy changes.
- Collaborate and coordinate with HR to develop solid plans for the onboarding and training of new staff.
- Establishing training budgets and managing costs to ensure that they are within established limits.
- Evaluating new technologies and equipment that may improve training effectiveness or efficiency.
- Designing curriculums for each area based on industry standards, best practices, or local legislation.
- Create and maintain engaging training presentation and materials to educate staff on systems and processes, either directly or through partners.
- Support the Marketing team in creation of knowledgeable content for internal communications and events.
- Deliver key training modules to internal teams, addressing gaps in knowledge; either directly or facilitated.
- Continual review of training methods to make sure that they meet industry standards or local legislation for effectiveness and compliance.
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed during training sessions.
- Conducting audits of employee training records to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Creating regular reports for senior management on training status, gaps and budgets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience of creating and developing training plans.
- Experience in developing technical course content both for novices and experts.
- Knowledge of web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to stay organised in a dynamic environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; able to maintain and manipulate data.
- Ability to travel in the UK and across Europe frequently.