Role: Training Manager
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
A Training Manager is required to join a Global Manufacturing organisation, embarking on a large scale Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation, across Europe, Americas and EMEA. You will work alongside the Head of Change and Programme team to enable the successful delivery of the ERP training.
Your role will be to translate the Training Strategy into an operational training plan and coordinate the successful roll out of Microsoft Dynamics 365 across global sites. There will be multiple other elements to the role, such as building & developing the training team/network and ensuring the training is designed, developed, implemented, and evaluated so that all impacted stakeholders receive the right training at the right time.
- Experience managing the training and roll out of a large-scale ERP, ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience designing and coordinating training across a variety of countries, cultures, and languages
- Experience building and developing a variety of training material to engage different audiences
- Responsibility for translating the training strategy into an effective training plan
- Hands on experience with delivering an end to end training programme
- Confident working with stakeholders across a global business
- Monitor, report and gather feedback against training milestones and requirements
Salary: £45,000 - 50,000 + Company Benefits (+ Bonus)
This is a fantastic time to join an established and respected organisation that is undergoing an exciting transformation. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered for this opportunity and follow up with firstname.lastname@example.org