Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Onsite in London
Salary: Up to £36,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Provide support to all IT users by investigation and resolving computer hardware and software related issues, from level 1 through to level 3 at Head Offices and construction sites as required.
- Support the site setup process through tasking coordinated by Team Leader, Technical and Site Setup Coordinator teams.
- Support Project Portfolio execution (e.g. OS Upgrades, Mobile Device Management Roll out, Software and Asset Management).
- General server maintenance, administration and basic networking skills.
- Provide computing support to clients, responding to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Troubleshoots user account issues including password and access issues.
- Record, prioritise, and track service tickets within the Service Management System and document work effort against tickets.