Role: Technical Services Manager
Salary: Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Your mission is to manage a Technical Services team that cover traditional infrastructure services globally and all associated resources including multiple datacentres and cloud services. You will be contributing to the definition and implementation of a technical services strategy and roadmap. This will include the establishment of a Cloud Target Operating Model, standardising the Office 365, (Azure currently) IaaS services, Identity Management, End-user computing, Cyber Essential plus and ISO20071 compliance across all UK and international offices globally.
You will be:
– Supporting and maintaining the infrastructure services roadmap & systems life cycle
– Implementing standards and responsible for all components of IT Infrastructure and underlying technologies
– Working closely with senior leadership and architecture teams to implement technical solutions, providing infrastructure servcies inc EUC standards globally as part of the IT Transformation strategy.
– Responsible for implementation and mainteanance of IT security-controls and standards in compliance with ISO27001.
– Managing direct reports
– Taking the technical lead and co-ordinating medium to large scale projects and manage escalation of 3rd line calls troubleshooting of systems.
You will have:
– High level and advance technical understanding of IT Infrastructure across on-premise, public and clouf IaaS.
– Experience of managing a multiple datacentre infrastructure including Microsoft Azure Cloud
– Experience of EUC technologies such as SCCM, MEM, Azure AD, Operating System Deployment, Application deliver.
– Office 365, including integration and migration of on-premise services to Microsoft’s 365
– Experience with infrastructure as a service and on-premise hypervisors including VMware and Hyper-V.
– Managing support infrastructure with multiple users across servers, desktop and web-based applications.
– Experience managing a team
Please apply for more info!