Security Consultant - Peterborough - Permanent
My Peterborough based client are currently looking for an experienced Information Security professional, on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Group Head of Security, this role will play a key part in the development of my clients security maturity. They are looking for a good security all rounder, who also has a a strong level of technical focus / understanding. There isn't any specific technologies / toolsets needed for this role, just the ability to solve challenges and willingness to learn new ways of solving future problems as and when they occur.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing FTSE 100 brand. The client offer a fully remote working environment during covid, but will be have a split/hybrid working week once things return to normal in regards to flexible working.
- Track record in a senior IT Security position with responsibility for technical direction and delivery.
- Experience of providing consultancy services (inhouse or external)
- Experience of coordinating/managing high profile security incidents.
- Aligning IT Security to commercial and operational needs within a large, complex business.
- Strong technically, degree equivalent education. Recognised security expert supported by CISSP, CISM, CISA qualifications
- Knowledge of IT Security frameworks (ISO 27001/2, NIST)
The position is paying up to £70,000 + £5,100 car allowance & package, but can flex for a strong candidate.
If this role would be of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in contact to give you more detail.
Keywords: Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Security