Position - Technical Project Manager
Location - London
Salary - £70,000 - £75,000 Per Annum + Benefits
The primary focus of this role is on the management of projects that are aligned to the commercial division and are therefore vital to the delivery of its strategic objectives.
The job holder will lead and coordinate a combined team of delivery, support, functional and technical professionals (both on and offshore) and be the main point of engagement.
Projects will involve development, across multiple cross functional systems (in house and external) and require interfacing with and managing third parties; as such experience delivering a number of development projects simultaneously spanning multiple teams and business areas is essential.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven Project Manager experienced in managing multiple small to medium scale, cross functional, complex projects.
- Must have project management capabilities with a minimum 5 years PM experience.
- Proven management responsibilities with multiple reports and experience in managing outsourced development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to operate independently and take accountability.
- Focused and timely communication skills; clear and persuasive under pressure.
- In-depth understanding of the technology development lifecycle.
- Experienced in supplier management and proof of concept processes, working within legal and procurement boundaries.
- Able to effectively deal with changing priorities or obstacles and to provide alternative options or solutions.
- Demonstrate situational leadership skills, enabling clear prioritisation, conflict resolution and delegation.
- Must have in depth theoretical and hands-on experience of project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE2 and Agile practices such as SCRUM, KANBAN with the ability to harness the right elements at the right time
- Must have the ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding of a range of applications and business functions.
- Demonstrable track record of success with demanding customers and time pressures.
- Must have collaboration skills working effectively with multiple delivery and product stakeholders; ability to build a network across the business stakeholders.
- Must have excellent presentation, numeracy and negotiation skills
- Possesses the ability to motivate and develop staff in order to maximise contribution to Technology and to the wider business.
This role is based in London and requires someone to be on site 50% of the month and comes with a generous salary between £70,000 to £75,000 + Additional Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.