Job Title: Technical Project Manager
Contract type: 12-month contract, full time
Location: Hybrid (London based x1 a week)
Salary: £58,000 - £62,000 per annum
Reports to: Programme Manager
We have an exciting 12-month contract opportunity working in London with a charitable organisation. They are looking to appoint a Technical Project Manager to deliver on a high-profile project including system implementation.
They are looking for an experienced Project Manager confident in technical projects and handling sensitive topics.
The role responsibilities additionally include line managing with expectations in their London office once a week.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience managing end-to-end technical projects to implement a new system in a multi-branch structure with complex governance
- Project Management qualifications such as PMP (PMI), Prince2 Practitioner (Axelos), PPQ (APM) or equivalent certification
- Experience managing and engaging with technical and non-technical stakeholders of all levels
- Experience managing end-to-end projects (full project life cycle)
- Experience in applying Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methods to manage the delivery of technical projects
- Experience working a similar role in charities, education or public sector is advantageous
If you are eager to build on your experience working on a high-profile project and looking to make an impact with a well-known charitable organisation, apply now!
Full job specification available on application.