La Fosse are working with a large organisation who are looking for a Technical Project Delivary Manager who possesses a strong amount of ServiceNow and Azure experience.
· The successful candidate must be able to manage a number of technical project activities with complex interdependencies across geographical boundaries
· To manage a discovery project with high levels of sensitivity when working with local markets
· Resilience / Drive - An ability to keep going and deliver against plan throughout the project lifecycle
· Attitude - To engage and work with sometimes challenging stakeholders to deliver the planned benefit
· Confidence - To take the lead when required to achieve the planned result
· Project specialist with experience of leading and successfully delivering technical projects on an international scale
· Leadership experience of managing a team in a fast paced, virtual, international and demanding work environment
· Excellent resource allocation planning skills
· Excellent analytical skills including an ability to anticipate and highlight potential issues and opportunities
· Ability to engage, build relationships with and influence senior leadership and key business stakeholders
· Possesses exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage different audiences at all levels
· Experience of complex project / portfolio environments within a large, multi-site business, including familiarity with budgeting processes.
· Must be able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities, appropriately prioritising and allocating resource, with a strong track record of delivery
· Familiarity with best practice project management practices
· Strong technical understanding around Service Now IT Asset Management is a bonus