Role: Technical Lead - Integration
Location: Slough/London & some remote working
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
* Identify and document requirements for integration across existing systems and new programmes as part of the Integration roadmap.
* Work with Application owners, Senior Data Architect, Infrastructure Architect and Programme teams/SMEs to ensure data transfer requirements are documented and translate them into integration user stories.
* Work with our Architecture/Design community and with vendors/partners to present solution options to the Technical Design Authority and lead on planning deliverables.
* Provide technical oversight and manage the development, test & release of integration solutions via vendor/partner teams.
* Ensure high level scope of work, budget and deliverables are agreed for vendors and managed closely
* Lead on the operations of integration platforms from Incident & Problem, through to Change & Request Management, collaborating with other technical leads as required.
* Collaborate with wider organisation and stakeholders to identify and ensure dependencies are managed
* Report on progress, risks and issues via information dashboards (using Azure DevOps or similar toolset)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Integration Developer/Analyst background with at least 5-8 years' experience in leading team of up to 5
* Experience in design, planning and delivery of integration solutions via 3rd party vendors
* Demonstrable experience of documenting and specifying solutions using typical architecture artefacts
* Strong experience of Azure cloud platform (in particular Logic apps, ADF), SQL database, Microsoft workflow tools, Application integration via APIs
* Relevant certifications in Azure cloud services.
* Experience of DevOps principles/toolsets in an agile application delivery model
* Collaborative approach to devising and implementing solutions; Excellent problem-solving skills
* Flexibility to operate in a small team and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Experience of defining and implementing integration solutions in a Microsoft based environment.
* Experience in working with bespoke integration and product vendors.
* Experience in Property, Finance or similar industries with a global footprint