We are currently partnered with an established World leading ethics led SaaS company who are looking to add a strong technical leader to their burgeoning engineering team. Their online platform is used by major businesses such as Walmart, Tesco and Amazon to understand the human impact of supply chains within their business, and that analysis has a positive impact on the lives of everyday workers.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following:
- 3+ years' experience of working in tech teams at a senior level using either Kotlin or Java.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of mentoring and coaching.
- Strong experience of working with agile methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc.
Bonus points for:
- Any experience with front-end technologies such as React.
In your first three months you will:
- Familiarise with the systems with which your team works.
- Understand the overall architectural landscape in which your systems live.
- Begin driving the solutions coming out of your team, and making positive contributions to the solutions of others via our architectural council.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the production environment setup, CI-CD pipe, and deployment approach.
- Familiarise with and begin monitoring the operational data and metrics from the production environment.
- Become productive and begin delivering at your true pace.
- Build relationships cross-team and cross-function.
- Understand and settle into the team processes and cycles, and start forming ideas on how they can be improved.
- Develop a solid grounding in your understanding of the business and how it operates.
Whilst the company are already well established, they are currently experiencing a rapid tech scale up after heavy technological investment - as they continue to re-platform to their current Kotlin based tech stack. The scale of the growth currently being experienced provides the perfect opportunity for an individual looking to make signficiant and quick career progression.
As well as offering a salary up to £115k, this position also provides the opportunity to work on technology which is having a genuine impact on improving everyday lives.