I am currently looking for a Technical Information Security Consultant
This is a part time role (two days a week) operating across multiple business units, working with internal stakeholders and third parties to ensure consistent controls and compliance are in place to manage risk, and that all projects and programmes are secure by design.
The Technical Information Security Consultant will have:
- Participated in the implementation, maintenance, and review of technical information security policies, frameworks and standards.
- Worked to ensure security and privacy by design across architecture and technical security requirements
- Built strong relationships within the business technology functions and developed an understanding of IT security related services.
- Worked with Technical and Security infrastructure teams, to develop standards and controls to enforce technical policies and ISMS.
- Supported a Security Operations Centre and the provision of vulnerability assessments to develop the technical security compliance of the Information Security Management System.
- Supported Technical and Security IT Digital Transformation Teams and provided a solid understanding of technical security requirements.
- CISSP and CISM qualifications preferred.
Please get in contact on 02070622997 or on James.Maran@LaFosse.com