Role: Technical Data Migration Lead
Location: London (once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 5 months
Rates: up to £475-500/day outside IR35
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for a Technical Data Migration Lead to join them on an initial 5 month contract as it undertakes a number of key programmes and projects globally as part of its infrastructure improvements and transformation portfolio. The successful candidate will work closely with Business Communication and Engagement Teams to plan the migration roll-out and will support the engagement team with any technical requirement raised. You will be responsible for all matters related to data migration and will manage your own forum of weekly discussion with other members of the programme team, as well as managing the decommissioning and disposal of on-premise services that are no longer required after the migration is completed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data analysis of retrieved sources of information related to the migration in order to collate into a master source.
- Ownership of the planning for each migration event.
- Provide support to the Adoption Leads and Business Change Teams.
- Work closely with Microsoft FastTrack Service to prepare migration template
- Conduct post migration troubleshooting with Microsoft FastTrack Engineers, or manage the roll-back of data in the event of serious issues.
- Prepare IT Change document and represent the change at the Change Advisory Board for each migration event.
- Experience of delivery infrastructure change for global organisations with hands on technical experience and a proven track record of delivering Office 365 services.
- Candidate must have proven experience of understanding large-scale data migration in enterprise environment, into Office 365.
- Ability to gather information and process data from different sources, analysing and interpreting data to help make decisions.
- Good technical understanding of multi-vendor management and experience of offshore project resourcing, especially within financial services organisations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.