A Technical Data Analyst is required to join a fast paced, challenging environment. You must be able to discusses data, key industry trends and conditions and understands the implications for key business areas. You must be able to identify customer requirements and expectations whilst encouraging feedback from customers to continually improve products and services.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Statistical analysis
- Report writing
- Activities will involve the formulation of systems scope and objectives, analyzing and evaluating existing or proposed systems.
- Creating or modifying procedures to solve end user problems.
- Encode tests and debug applications programs and procedures
- May cover such duties as preparing detailed specifications from which programs can be written
- Conducting problem analysis and submitting recommendations for a solution
For more information, please apply if you are immediately available.