Role: Technical Business Analyst
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + 30% Bonus
Location: Central London
Technical Business Analyst required to join a leading Entertainment / Hospitality company with a unique proposition. This is a great opportunity to work closely with CTO and lead on several exciting software development projects. You will have a proven ability to take requirements and break them down into Epics, User Stories and tasks in a clear and detailed way working with several SaaS applications and their interaction with non-cloud-based systems.
- Previous experience operating as a Technical Business Analyst is essential (exposure operating as Scrum Master would also be advantageous)
- Track record of delivering a variety of projects such as SaaS Applications and interaction to non-cloud-based systems is essential
- Experience working closely with Developers is essential.
- Good core Business Analysis skills is essential, facilitating workshops, gathering requirements, and turning into technical specifications is essential
- Participate in AGILE Scrum ceremonies including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that have a cool proposition and are expanding Globally.