What they need:
You will have been working in an Agile Environment using SCRUM(r), AgilePM(r), LeSS(r), SAFe(r) or DaD(r), taking a programme through inception, discovery, planning and delivery phases. You will be used to assisting Product Owners define value, outcomes and increments. Equally as important will be experience working with teams to create stories, wireframes, rich picture diagrams and other artifacts at the right time to allow them to deliver efficiently.
Attributes and Experience Required:
* 5+ years working as a senior business analyst with enterprise scale (complex) systems.
* Lifecycle experience, working with projects from inception to final delivery.
* Experience in Technical environments including APIs, Microservices & Ideally some exposure to Java
* 5+ years working in an Agile environment; will be able to describe a number of techniques and practices for eliciting requirements, creating epics and stories, creating "as is" and "to be" models, planning and delivery of agile projects and programmes.
* Demonstrable experience of helping Product Owners and Agile Teams plan, build and test requirements; identification of acceptance criteria.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in at least one off:
o Experience building user interfaces as part of a digital platform
o ETL/Workflow systems, including B2B API's
o Programming experience; able to read code to gather business rules etc
* Experienced Scrum Master or Software Engineer
Package and Benefits:
* Competitive annual salary
* 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Flexible remote working
* Birthday leave
* Flexible pension contribution
* Life assurance x4
* Private medical insurance
* Personal and professional development opportunities
* Friendly working environment
Please apply now for immediate consideration