Digital Technical Architect – Contract – Healthcare – Inside IR35 – £600/day
(Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Healthcare, Interoperability)
The clients Architecture function helps the organisation deliver critical digital solutions (technology systems, applications and data management services) to the health and social care sector. The Architects design and assure systems following standards and policies which have been outlined by the Architecture function to align with the clients strategic direction, and the team governs our technical solutions to ensure they are the most effective and cost efficient for the NHS and social care.
Strong skills are required in
* IT system interoperability
* Public cloud architectures
* Supplier liaison
* Providing consultancy to the programme team on technical subjects
* Solution design to support GPIT products ensuring technical decisions are aligned to NHS Architecture principles.
* Creation of new and updates to existing technical standards for the GPIT Futures framework
This is a chance to join a client who are working on critical national infrastructure and help transform a program that the majoriity of the population will use.
Please get in touch ASAP – email@example.com