La Fosse are currently partnered with a client who are looking to recruit 3 x Technical Architects into their team. These roles are fully remote and inside IR35. It is an initial 6 month contract paying £550-£600 per day.
In this role you will be required to gather requirements, target states and be able to articulate them so they are understood. You will be required to make credible technical decisions and ensure these are followed so experience regarding leadership in the development of architect solutions is ideal. The client are looking for someone who has experience in leading and delivering technical change, anticipating problems, experience of delivering across a large and complex domain of work and delivering collaboration tooling across multiple organisations at a large scale.
- Experience of architecting large-scale solutions on both public cloud offerings and private infrastructure arrangements.
- Experience of delivering interoperability solutions, exploiting patterns and technologies e.g. API management solutions, would be desirable.
- Experience in delivering/supporting Sharepoint Online and Microsoft 0365 Phone system or large scale 0365 capabilities
- Experience in deploying /supporting Azure AD capabilities
- Evidence of identifying and documenting functional and non-functional requirements for a project or organisation
- Experience of delivering collaboration tooling (preferably Microsoft) in a multi-organisation environment at large scale; or
- Experience of managing Public Cloud environments and accounts;
- Experience of architecting large-scale solutions on AWS and/or Azure and/or private hosting arrangements
- Broad experience of Applications & Infrastructure with demonstrable experience of working successfully with varied development teams in a fast-paced cloud-based environment.
- Ability to create and manage risk assessments
- Knowledge of networks (HSCN) and collaboration within Healthcare systems and associated standards and best practice
- Knowledge of and experience of using architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of core NHS and healthcare technologies
- Knowledge of the NHS